Home › Jobs in Reading ›
Reading-based Cleaning Operative job role
Here's a job placed by LCC Support Services
Description: From LCC Support Services Limited - The Cleaning Operative will carry out the delivery of office, cleaning and waste. The post holder will be hardworking and committed to ensuring th...
Added on: 10/10/2019
Listed Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, part time negotiable
Package: GBP £16010
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to present all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Be genuine, cheery, confident, forthright and concise.
- Do not use unprofessional words.
- Read about typical interviewer questions and devise your answers.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Be prepared. You never know who you might meet so keep a copy of your CV with you at all times and have a brief elevator speech about what you can offer to a company."
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Positions in places close to Reading
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms