Home › Jobs in Buckingham Industrial Estate ›
Buckingham Industrial Estate-based Class Two driver role
Posted by Quest Employment
Class Two driver
Description: Added by Quest Employment - We are recruiting for experienced Class two HGV driver for a client of our in Buckingham.Are you looking for on-going multi drop work?...
Date added: 02/12/2016
Listed to: 06/04/2018
Location: Buckingham Industrial Estate, Great Britain
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £19500
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Don't be late. Plan for the unexpected.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Do not be worried to declare you don't know an answer.
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
External Buckingham Industrial Estate Jobs:
It may be nice to have:
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Should be a pleasure to work with
- A good team player as well as work to own initiative
- An excellent attention to detail
Positions in towns and cities close to Buckingham Industrial Estate
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms