Home › Jobs in Tunbridge Wells ›
Tunbridge Wells-based Class 2 / 7.5 Tonne Driver role
Here's a job role placed by TLP Recruitment
Class 2 / 7.5 Tonne Driver
Description: From TLP Recruitment - Immediate Starts Available - Temp to Perm Available We urgently require experienced Class 2 or 7.5 Tonne drivers who posse...
Added on: 15/04/2019
Applications Until: 27/05/2019
Location: Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £21450
List of Tips for this Position:
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
- Make sure that your recent twitter and linkedin posts are professional.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not express.
It may be helpful to have:
- Relevant background in a comparable position and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Execute other tasks as requested
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Keen and wanting to absorb
Fresh Tunbridge Wells Roles
External Tunbridge Wells Positions:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Recall a pressured time you had in your last job and what you did to get past it.
- Tell us about your manner of working.
- For what things did you quit the previous company?
- Tell me about the best manager you have had and the worst manager.
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Tunbridge Wells
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms