Home › Jobs in Canterbury ›
Civil / Commercial Litigation Lawyer role, Canterbury
This is a permanent job role placed by G2 Legal
Civil / Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Description: Job from: G2 Legal Limited - This is a great opportunity for a civil/commercial litigation lawyer to join a reputable and successful Legal 500 firm in Canterbury.You w...
Listed on: 09/10/2019
Applications Until: 06/11/2019
Location: Canterbury, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £30000
Tips for this Role:
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Learn about the market, interviewer, and job opportunity.
Some useful things would be:
- Ability to think on your feet
- Be able to provide references
- A strong determination to work hard, and develop in your role
- Commitment to teamwork
- Ability to multi-task and work accurately under own initiative
External Canterbury Positions:
Common Interview Questions:
- What are your aims for the future?
- Are you overqualified for this role?
- What interesting know-how do you have?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms