Home › Jobs in East London ›
East London: Chef de Partie Monday To Friday work position
Posted by Change
Chef de Partie Monday To Friday work
Description: Added by Change - £10-13 per hour Are you a strong, driven Chef de Partie attention to detail and are able to work well as part of a kitchen brigade?...
Date added: 11/10/2019
Ends on: 22/11/2019
Location: East London, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £19500
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Your CV does not earn the gig by itself. A CV's goal is to attain an interview. Ensure that your CV secures an interviewer's interest to land the interview which is where you try and win the role."
It may be nice to have:
- A reliable co-worker, adept enough to establish friendships
- Excellent attention to detail
New East London Positions
Additional East London Job Vacancies:
Vacancies in towns and cities close to East London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms