Home › Jobs in Markinch ›
CCTV & Security Field Service Engineer job in Markinch
Information about this full time permanent role in Markinch listed by CV Screen which finishes on November 20th 2019
CCTV & Security Field Service Engineer
Description: Posted by CV Screen - Are you experienced CCTV Field Service Engineer who’s looking for a varied field-based role? Are you based in and around Fife with the ability t...
Date Posted: 09/10/2019
Listed to: 20/11/2019
Location: Markinch, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £25000
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Dress for success. Dress stylish and precise.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
Additional Markinch Jobs:
Typical Interview Questions:
- What major challenges have you handled?
- Why were you fired from your last company?
- How would you describe the pace at which you work?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms