Home › Jobs in Bracknell ›
Bracknell: Caretaker role
Placed by REED
Description: Listed by REED - I am currently looking for an immediately available Caretaker for a school based in Bracknell. It will be an on-going temporary position for ...
Date listed: 03/10/2019
Listed to: 03/11/2019
Location: Bracknell, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £19500
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Don't be late. Prepare for the unexpected.
Key things for this position:
- Have a 'can do' mentality, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a friendly fashion
- Should behave in a professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen and wanting to absorb
Additional Bracknell Positions:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Have you been exasperated in a role?
- What would you do if a line manager is at fault?
- How long do you wish to stay with us?
- Why are you heading out of your position?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Bracknell
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms