Home › Jobs in Bath ›
Care Assistant: Weekends job role, Bath
This is a permanent job placed by Newcross Healthcare
Care Assistant: Weekends
Description: Job from: Newcross Healthcare - Take the next step in your career with usNewcross Healthcare are looking to expand our team of healthcare pr...
Listed on: 07/10/2019
Listed to: 04/11/2019
Location: Bath, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £26578
Tips for this Role:
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't eat stinky ingredients!
- Never be late. Make plans for getting lost.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to ready yourself before the interview.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
External Bath Positions:
Popular Interview Questions:
- How do you control yourself under stress?
- What have you learned from your previous blunders?
- What do you know about the management team of our company?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms