Listed by Somerset County Council MSTAR
Location: Wellington, Great Britain
Structure:temporary, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £16166
Description: Added by Somerset County Council MSTAR - We are currently looking for Support Workers within the Wellington area to work in our children’s residential care team.
In this role you will be providing support to children and young people in a residential setting. These children and young people can have a range of complex learning and behavioural difficulties, so experience in dealing with these is favourable.
To succeed in this role you will ideally have: -
- 12 months experience in support or care work
- Excellent knowledge of legislation for care
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of English and Maths
- A passion for caring for others
- An enhanced DBS on the update service is desirable but is not essential we can help you acquire one
Pay rates vary depending on the shift being covered, these range from:
7am - 14.30pm, 2pm - 9pm or Waking Night 9pm - 7am.
Working for Reed will offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay and Reed benefits
- Reed discount scheme
- Dedicated personal consultant
- Free training
- Online time sheets and pay management
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Natalie on 03332 408536 or Natalie.Garfoot@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Date added: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 21/03/2019
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
Advice for those looking for employment:
"The greater number of people you're linked with, the better your chances of getting work. Family and friends can be powerful avenues for referrals, however don't forget about other contacts that you know."
It may be nice to have:
Roles on other Jobs Boards: