Listed by C&C Healthcare - Careline
Location: Ashton-Under-Lyne, Great Britain
Employment Details:permanent, part time negotiable
Yearly Salary: GBP £15990
Description: Listed by C&C Healthcare - Careline -
Careline are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Ashton (OL6 and OL7) and surrounding areas.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have access to a vehicle to be successful.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don’t need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided. You will however require access to your own vehicle.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
Successful applicants will be required to work between 9pm - 8am including alternate weekends.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.20 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Careline is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Date listed: 12/09/2018
Listed Until: 10/10/2018
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Find out about potential job opportunities through multiple sources. No job board will carry even a small portion of the possibilities that are out there. You should also touch base with those that you haven’t talked to in some time. It won’t hurt to ask and see if they’ve recently heard of something. Old co-workers and people at church are some of your best contact possibilities."
More Ashton-Under-Lyne Job Vacancies:
Key things for this position: