Here's more detail on this part time permanent role in Peterborough listed by C&C Healthcare - Sage Care ending on 3rd January 2019
Location: Peterborough, UK
Type of Employment:permanent, part time negotiable
Salary Amount: GBP £16965
Description: Uploaded by C&C Healthcare - Sage Care -
Sage Care are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Peterborough (PE1, PE2) Orton (PE3) Fletton (PE4) Castor (PE5) Eye, Thorney, Werrington (PE6) Barnack (PE7) and surrounding areas.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don’t need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have either access to a vehicle or, depending upon your area, the ability and willingness to use public transport (as appropriate).
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.70 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Sage Care is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Posted on: 06/12/2018
Listed Until: 03/01/2019
Job Hunting Tips:
"Proofread! When you are proofreading your CV, have one or two other people read it also before you show it to a potential employer. Sometimes when you work on something for a long time your brain can automatically make changes and correct what you are reading without you even realising it. Spell check is not infallible and cannot discern between words like wood and would for example."
Jobs on other Boards:
Popular Interview Questions: