Home › Jobs in Carlton ›
Carlton-based Care Assistant job role
Here's a position placed by Guardian Homecare
A Selection of YT Tips for You
Quick Job Interview Tips
10 Things You Sholud Not Do When Making a Video CV
7 Interview tips to help you in your next job interview | How to prepare for a job interview
How To Get A Job - 6 Unconventional Steps To Finding A Job
Example of a well presented Video CV
Job Interview Tips. Tell me about yourself. Example of a bad answer.
Carlton, United Kingdom
permanent, part time, negotiable
Description: From Guardian Homecare -
Guardian Homecare are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Bedford (MK40) Renhold, Brickhill, Putnoe, Clap...
Added on: 09/05/2018
Applications Until: 06/06/2018
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Be genuine, cheerful, focused, sure of yourself, forthright and concise.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Target your CV to the firm that will read it."
It may be helpful to have:
- Being eligible to work in the United Kingdom is mandatory
- Relevant background in a comparable position and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Execute other ad-hoc duties as needed
External Carlton Positions:
External Guides for Your Interview
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms