Home › Jobs in Carlton ›
Carlton-based Care Assistant job role
Here's a position placed by Guardian Homecare
A Selection of YT Tips for You
Quick Job Interview Tips
10 Things You Sholud Not Do When Making a Video CV
7 Interview tips to help you in your next job interview | How to prepare for a job interview
How To Get A Job - 6 Unconventional Steps To Finding A Job
Example of a well presented Video CV
Job Interview Tips. Tell me about yourself. Example of a bad answer.
Carlton, United Kingdom
permanent, part time, negotiable
Description: From Guardian Homecare -
Guardian Homecare are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Bedford (MK40) Renhold, Brickhill, Putnoe, Clap...
Added on: 09/05/2018
Listed Until: 06/06/2018
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Be genuine, cheerful, focused, sure of yourself, forthright and concise.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"CV targeting. Make sure your CV is targeted to suit the employer who will receive it. Try to tailor your CV to each job you are applying for."
It may be helpful to have:
- Being eligible to work in the United Kingdom is mandatory
- Relevant background in a comparable position and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Execute other ad-hoc duties as needed
External Carlton Positions:
External Guides for Your Interview
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms