Home › Jobs in Woking ›
Woking-based Care Assistant position
Placed by Trinity Homecare
Description: Added by Trinity Homecare Ltd - Make a real difference to peoples lives by joining as a Care Assistant with Trinity Homecare recently rated 'Outstanding' by CQC. Get paid...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Woking, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £20475
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
It may be nice to have:
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- A great teammate as well as work to own initiative
- Execute other functions as needed
- Resolute, tough and insistent personality
Jobs available on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
- What pressured obstructions have you defeated?
- What did you love or hate about the most recent position?
Positions in towns and cities close to Woking
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms