Home › Jobs in Shrewsbury ›
Shrewsbury: Care Assistant job role
Listed by Newcross Healthcare
Description: Listed by Newcross Healthcare - As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life Our Shrewsbury branch are based in Global House within Shrewsbury ...
Date listed: 07/10/2019
Listed Until: 04/11/2019
Location: Shrewsbury, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £24316
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Think about your responses.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
Roles on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Is able to work during extreme stress
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help team mates in a cooperative fashion
- A capable teammate, adept enough to initiate friendships
- A good teammate and work on your own initiative
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Illustrate the aims of your career.
- What salary are you willing to take?
- What stressful restrictions have you got the better of?
- For what one reason should we bring you on board?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Shrewsbury
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms