Home › Jobs in Ross-on-Wye ›
Care Assistant role, Ross-on-Wye
This is a permanent job listed by Newcross Healthcare
Description: Job from: Newcross Healthcare - Broaden your career with us! We are looking to expand our team of professional Care Assistants living in Ross-On-W...
Listed on: 07/10/2019
Ends on: 04/11/2019
Location: Ross-on-Wye, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £25818
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Be yourself, optimistic, attentive, positive, direct and concise.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
Job Hunting Tips:
"When emailing CVs, capture the possible company's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that details precisely how your attributes the position provisions."
More Ross-on-Wye Jobs:
Some useful things would be:
- Be a great colleague as well as work on your own initiative
- A background in a comparable position with at least 1 year experience
- Great attention to detail
- Have a helpful attitude
Common Interview Questions:
- Describe to us some examples of great team work.
- What disputes have you confronted at work?
- What did you love/detest about the last role?
- What will you do if you don't get offered the role?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms