Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Care Assistant role in Manchester
Information about this full time permanent position in Manchester posted by Newcross Healthcare ending on 4th November 2019
Description: Uploaded by Newcross Healthcare - You can make a difference to someone's life! Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to care for our servi...
Posted on: 07/10/2019
Ends on: 04/11/2019
Location: Manchester, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £23458
Interview and CV Tips
These things would probably help you to get this job
- A solid team member, able to create effective, collaborative relationships with others
- Have a helpful attitude
- A background in a similar role with at least 1 year experience
- Someone who likes to 'muck in' and carry out a variety of tasks
- A dogged, tough and incessant nature
Additional Manchester Jobs:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Tell me why you wish to work here.
- What useful knowledge do you possess?
- How would you describe the pace at which you work?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms