Home › Jobs in Hampshire ›
Hampshire: Care Assistant job
Listed by Newcross Healthcare
Description: Listed by Newcross Healthcare - You can make a difference! Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our se...
Date listed: 07/10/2019
Listed to: 04/11/2019
Location: Hampshire, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £27534
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Read up on the employer, hiring manager, and job opportunity.
- Check your recent twitter and linkedin posts are not unprofessional.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Think about your responses.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
Key things for this position:
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to self-manage
- The ability to operate independently
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Hampshire
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms