This is a permanent job listed by C&C Healthcare - Conard Care
Description: Job from: C&C Healthcare - Conard Care -
Conard Care are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Dromara (BT25) and the surrounding areas.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don’t need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.00, mileage and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure (AccessNI)
Conard Care is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 14/03/2019
Location: Dromara, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, part time negotiable
Salary Amount: GBP £15600
Tips for this Role:
Job Hunting Tips:
"Before you apply for a job, contact your references that you want to list and ask permission to do so."
Additional Dromara Jobs:
Some useful things would be:
Common Interview Questions: