Home › Jobs in Castlewellan ›
Care Assistant role, Castlewellan
This is a permanent position posted by C&C Healthcare - Conard Care
Description: Job from: C&C Healthcare - Conard Care - Conard Care are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Castlewellan (BT31) and the surrounding areas. To j...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 14/03/2019
Location: Castlewellan, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, part time negotiable
Salary Amount: GBP £15600
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
Some useful things would be:
- A dogged, strong and unrelenting makeup
- Can work under an amount of stress
- Being eligible to work in the UK is mandatory for the job
- Great attention to detail
- Must act in a professional fashion
External Castlewellan Positions:
Common Interview Questions:
- Explain a demanding situation you have experienced at a previous job and how you got through it.
- How do you evaluate achievements?
- What, do you find are the most troublesome workplace choices to make?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms