Home › Jobs in Bath ›
Bath-based Care Assistant role
Here's a position posted by Newcross Healthcare
Description: From Newcross Healthcare - Do you have a passion for care? Then we want you! Come and join our friendly team inBath. Our Bath branch...
Added on: 07/10/2019
Ends on: 04/11/2019
Location: Bath, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £26578
List of Tips for this Position:
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Be genuine, cheerful, engaged, confident, candid and to the point.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
Additional Bath Positions:
It may be helpful to have:
- Be helpful
- An excellent colleague as well as work to own initiative
- An appetite to self-develop
- Provide references from other work
- Somebody who enjoys to 'get stuck in' and complete a mixture of jobs
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What dilemmas have you experienced at a prior job?
- What did you love or hate about your last job?
- Recall a pressured time you had in your last job and what you did to get past it.
- What would you think if you do not get the role?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Bath
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms