Listed by C&C Healthcare - Conard Care
Location: Bangor, Great Britain
Employment Details:permanent, part time negotiable
Yearly Salary: GBP £15600
Description: Added by C&C Healthcare - Conard Care -
Conard Care are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Bangor (BT20) and the surrounding areas.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don’t need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.00, mileage and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure (AccessNI)
Conard Care is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Date added: 14/02/2019
Applications Until: 14/03/2019
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Develop job-gaining materials and acquire job-gaining prowess. After your ideal job choices are picked, CVs and cover letter can be tuned to establish your talents as they relate to the needs of potential employers."
External Bangor Jobs:
Key things for this position: