Home › Jobs in Canterbury ›
Car Sales Manager role in Canterbury
Detail about this full time permanent position in Canterbury posted by Perfect Placement Uk with last applications by November 15th '19
Car Sales Manager
Description: Posted by Perfect Placement Uk Ltd - Car Sales Manager Required in Canterbury Based in the Canterbury Area£50k OTEExciting opportunity with a very ...
Date Posted: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 15/11/2019
Location: Canterbury, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £50000
Interview and CV Tips
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot show.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
Job Hunting Tips:
"CV targeting. Make sure your CV is targeted to be appropriate for the company who will receive it. Tailor your CV to each job role you are applying for."
External Canterbury Jobs:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms