Posted by Exposed Solutions
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details:permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £60000
Description: Added by Exposed Solutions - C# .Net Software Development Manager £65k plus benefits including free lunch
Our client is a leading provider of security systems, they never stop looking for the next leap ahead in technology, infrastructure, integration, and customer service. It is their mission to collectively deliver better solutions with greater benefits for their clients
- They are seeking a dynamic Software Development Manager.
You will be someone who has proven experience running a Development team comprising of C# Developers. You will be someone who is fully versed in agile techniques and the technologies they use (C# .Net MVC SQL) with a positive “hands-on” attitude to helping the team achieve continued success. You will enjoy the development and growth of team members and measure personal success by the successes of the team.
Team leadership position with a requirement to also be technically capable, able to lead by example, allowing the successful candidate that still wishes to remain practical an opportunity to lead whilst still maintaining technical skills. You will be directly responsible for the management of the engineering team supported by lead engineers in specific domains.
• Owning the development processes within the business and all aspects of development delivery lifecycle
• Team management recruitment and career development of team members
• Defining engineering and quality assurance processes focusing on continuous improvement and reduction of waste
• Measuring and reporting on team performance – solving problems and driving efficiency where required
Required Skills & Attributes
Good Computer science or related degree - Solid experience as a development team leader or lead developer
- Ability to coordinate a small team
- Ability to organize an efficient development process - product and project life cycles, team communication, team resource balancing, deadlines, strategy, tooling, best practices team spirit, etc
- Recent experience in .NET stack development to be up to speed with the latest technologies
- Ability to do occasional development will be seen as a bonus
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Date added: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
It may be nice to have:
Additional London Jobs:
Interview Questions - Practice These: