Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
C# Developer job role, Leeds
This is a permanent job listed by Avanti
Description: Job from: Avanti - I am currently hiring for a .NET Developer based in Leeds who wants to work on a brand-new Greenfield project with a 4-year development plan. ...
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £45000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Study popular interviewer questions, preparing your answers. Test yourself before with a few test questions.
- Be yourself, cheerful, attentive, sure of yourself, direct and concise.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to show all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
External Leeds Job Vacancies:
Popular Interview Questions:
- How would you define the speed at which you work?
- Explain to me some examples of great team work.
- Why did you quit your previous role?
- Describe yourself to me.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms