Posted by REED Procurement & Supply Chain
Description: Listed by REED Procurement & Supply Chain - Reed Procurement and Supply Chain are happy yo represent a wholesaler in the Shoeburyness area.
• Monitoring current unsold stocks and acting to replenish to efficient stock levels within the Depots.
• To identify, define and execute the lowest total cost stock replenishment to the Company Depots within the existing Group wide Purchasing Policy.
• Generating and maintaining Purchase Orders & Transfer Orders with our suppliers, supply chain partners & depots while ensuring cost, specification and product accuracy.
• Reductions of on hand slow moving or obsolete stocks through relocation within our Depot network.
• Support Depot requirements with suppliers for Depot deliveries and materials.
• Collating & distributing market intelligence in relation to product costs, availability and trends.
• Maintaining all internal and external communications within your remit.
• Liaison with Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Depot Managers.
• Completing monthly reporting analysis as required.
• Other duties as required to facilitate the Purchasing Department & Depot Network performance.
• Sound experience within Strategic Purchasing and Supply Chain principles with a proven track record.
• Attention to detail and the ability to handle large volumes of data.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Date listed: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 21/03/2019
Location: Shoeburyness, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £25000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"One step at a time. Remember that your CV will not get you the job on its own. Its purpose is to get you the interview. Make sure your CV will pique the employers’ attention so that you can get the first interview - and then that is where you will get the job."
Key things for this position:
Jobs available on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These: