Home › Jobs in Hove ›
Hove-based Business Technology Partner job role
Here's a role placed by Jenrick Commercial
A Selection of YT Tips for You
Handy Hints & Tips for writing a great CV
Get That Job! - Interviewing Tips
Pipe Up - Job Interview Tips
Business Technology Partner
Hove, United Kingdom
permanent, full time, Up to 40 hours
Description: From Jenrick Commercial -
Business Technology Partner - Interfacing from the business into the IT Function.As the business representative facing into the internal IT func...
Added on: 11/01/2019
Ends on: 08/02/2019
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Do not use unprofessional words.
More Hove Positions:
It may be helpful to have:
- Be inspiring, proactive and confident
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Ability to form effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at executive level
- A solid grasp of industry issues (or keen desire to learn) and an ability to apply this knowledge with impact
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms