Home › Jobs in Hove ›
Hove-based Business Technology Partner job role
Here's a role placed by Jenrick Commercial
Business Technology Partner
Description: From Jenrick Commercial - Business Technology Partner - Interfacing from the business into the IT Function.As the business representative facing into the internal IT func...
Added on: 11/01/2019
Listed Until: 08/02/2019
Location: Hove, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £80000
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Do not use unprofessional words.
More Hove Job Vacancies:
It may be helpful to have:
- Be inspiring, proactive and confident
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Ability to form effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at executive level
- A solid grasp of industry issues (or keen desire to learn) and an ability to apply this knowledge with impact
Positions in places close to Hove
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms