Home › Jobs in Poole ›
Poole: Business Support Consultant (Part-Time) job
Listed by Climate17
Business Support Consultant (Part-Time)
Description: Added by Climate17 - Business Support Consultant Part time: 12 - 16 hours per week Climate17 are a boutique sp...
Date added: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 29/05/2019
Location: Poole, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, part time negotiable
Yearly Salary: GBP £15500
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Think about your responses.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Prepare! Keep a paper version of your CV on you always with a quick sentence or two about your skills."
Key things for this position:
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- An aspiring and enthusiastic outlook
- Provide references from past work
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Would you choose to manage on your own or with colleagues?
- What do you know about the business?
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Poole
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms