Home › Jobs in Great Abington ›
Great Abington: BUSINESS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR role
Posted by REED
BUSINESS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Description: Listed by REED - Job Description If you a motivated, self-starter Administrator looking for a new and varied challenge then I would like to...
Date listed: 10/05/2019
Listed Until: 24/05/2019
Location: Great Abington, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £20000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Don't be late. Prepare for the unexpected.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
Key things for this position:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Should behave in a professional fashion
- Be helpful
Jobs available on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- For what one reason should we bring you on board?
- Describe who you are.
- What stressful restrictions have you got the better of?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Great Abington
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms