Home › Jobs in Great Abington ›
Great Abington-based BUSINESS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR role
Here's a position posted by REED
BUSINESS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Description: From REED - Job Description If you a motivated, self-starter Administrator looking for a new and varied challenge then I would like to...
Added on: 10/05/2019
Listed to: 24/05/2019
Location: Great Abington, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £20000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and groomed.
- Never be late. Prepare for the unexpected.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
Fresh Great Abington Roles
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What reasons should we take you on?
- Describe who you are.
- What serious barriers have you beaten?
External Help for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Great Abington
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms