Here's a position posted by Musician / Entrepreneur
Description: From Musician / Entrepreneur -
I am a London-based musician and entrepreneur running educational events throughout Europe. I also run a growing property business and online video platform.
Due to rapid expansion I am recruiting a part/full time manager / pa to run the projects soI can focus on the creative work, content creation and finding deals.
You should have a passion for business, world music, dance, property and digital media and marketing.
Speaking several languages would be a distinct advantage although you should speak and write perfect English.
It would be ideal if you were flexible with your working hours and extremely committed as this role could grow to full time for the right person. There will also be paid travel opportunities for the right candidate.
Your main role will be to manage and oversee the following (either yourself or preferably by recruiting other trusted professionals):
- event admin (replying to enquires, sending confirmations and keeping a clear record of bookings and payments)
- marketing (social media and email)
- booking travel/accomm (for myself and colleagues)
Further roles you may wish to take on or delegate (subject to time):
- project management of events (planning, marketing and on location management)
- managing digital content (I am in the process of transferring all my education programmes to digital and this is a major task)
- recruitment of other professionals eg marketing specialist, financial controller, video editor, designer, webmaster
- developing/managing the residential property business
You can work from home or join me in person on-site. As mentioned this could quickly evolve into a full time role for the right person.
If you’re interested please get in touch and let me know how you fit the bill and why this role interests you. Experience is a bonus but aboveall ambition, clear thinking and the right attitude are more important.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Added on: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/03/2019
Location: North West London, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £15000
Jobs available on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these: