Home › Jobs in London ›
London-based Business Development Manager job role
Posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Business Development Manager
Description: Added by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Business Development Manager | Professional Services | London | Up to £70,000Your new companyA corpo...
Date added: 11/01/2019
Ends on: 22/02/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £negotiable
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Think about your responses.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
External London Jobs:
It may be nice to have:
- You'll have proven track record of outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently exceed KPI's
- Follow up appointments with telephone calls and/or written communications to encourage revisits and sales
- Have Business to Business sales experiences or 6+Month 360 Recruitment experience
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms