Home › Jobs in South East London ›
Business Development Manager job role in South East London
Here's more info about this full time permanent role in South East London placed by Peninsula ending on 21st November 2019
Business Development Manager
Description: Uploaded by Peninsula - Are you looking for an exciting and fast paced field sales role?Do you want to work for the market leader ...
Posted on: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 21/11/2019
Location: South East London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £30000
Interview and CV Tips
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Eat well on the day - don't eat spicy foods!
- Keep wording professional at all times.
- Be authentic, optimistic, attentive, confident, forthright and to the point.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Preparation. You never know who you might meet so keep a paper copy of your CV with you at all times with a quick elevator speech about what you can do."
More South East London Job Vacancies:
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Professional and ambitious
- Be able to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from all levels and backgrounds
- A high level of numeracy and literacy
Latest South East London Roles
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms