Home › Jobs in London ›
Business Development Manager - Graduates Wanted role in London
More information about this full time permanent job in London listed by Buchanan Search ending on 1st December 2019
Business Development Manager - Graduates Wanted
Description: Uploaded by Buchanan Search - Business Development Manager Location: West London Salary: £40,000-45,000 -...
Posted on: 20/10/2019
Applications Until: 01/12/2019
Location: London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £40000
- Ensure your latest social media posts are professional.
- Ask great questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Do not be late. Plan for all eventualities.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Make clear your career goals and why you want this job.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
Job Hunting Tips:
"The greater number of people in your network, the better your chances of getting a job. Your family and friends can be strong avenues for referrals, however don't ignore other contacts."
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Desire to work in sales environment
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- Be a good communicator
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Ability to think on your feet
Popular Interview Questions:
- What are you hoping for in your next job?
- If ex-colleagues were asked why you should be taken on by us, what stuff would they tell us?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me why you would like to work here.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms