Home › Jobs in Maidenhead ›
Maidenhead: Business Development Manager - Education / Healthcare role
Posted by MCFT
Business Development Manager - Education / Healthcare
Description: Listed by MCFT - Location: field based national role, travelling distance of Maidenhead (2 days a week in the office) Salary: up to £60,000 OTE ...
Date listed: 18/04/2019
Listed to: 30/05/2019
Location: Maidenhead, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £32000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Think about your responses.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Try not to oversell who you are.
Additional Maidenhead Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Driven, motivated and ambitious
- Previous experience in a customer focused sales environment
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to prioritise, able to judge timescales and workload
- Success with meeting sales targets and can demonstrate results
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What can you do to advance our part of the business?
- What are your pay expectations?
- What stressful restrictions have you conquered?
- What grabs you about this job?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Maidenhead
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms