Home › Jobs in Norwich ›
Norwich: Business Analyst - Insurance job
Listed by Investigo
Business Analyst - Insurance
Description: Listed by Investigo - Business Analyst, Insurance, Norwich Business Analyst required by a leading insurance organisation located in the Norwich. Positioned with...
Date listed: 10/10/2019
Listed Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Norwich, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £55000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
Roles on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
- Professional qualities
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the organisation with excellent communication skills
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What stressful restrictions have you got the better of?
- Have you been exasperated in a role?
- If old bosses were questioned about why you should be given the position, what would they reveal?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Norwich
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms