Home › Jobs in Daventry ›
Daventry-based Business Administrator Apprentice position
Listed by DHL
Business Administrator Apprentice
Description: Added by DHL - Position: Business AdministratorLocation: DaventryGrade/Salary: RCS P / £18,000Contract Type: ApprenticeClosing Date ...
Date added: 09/09/2019
Ends on: 23/09/2019
Location: Daventry, Great Britain
Structure: contract, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £18000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Check that your latest social posts are professional.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Target your CV to the firm that will read it."
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
It may be nice to have:
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- Good teamplayer
- An excellent attention to detail
- Should be a great person to work alongside
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- For what things did you leave the recent company?
- What do you hope you can accomplish for our firm?
- What are your wage conditions?
- If ex-managers were questioned about why you should be set on, what would they mention?
Positions in towns and cities close to Daventry
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms