Home › Jobs in London ›
London-based Brand Manager job
Here's a job role listed by Michael Page Marketing
Description: From Michael Page Marketing - The Brand Manager will be responsible for brand development programmes, including the project management of our clients brand advertising campaign...
Added on: 16/03/2019
Applications Until: 30/03/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £42000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
It may be helpful to have:
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- A competitive spirit and the drive to meet targets and deadlines
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What salary are you seeking?
- What do you demand from a boss?
- Have you had problems working with a line manager?
- What do you know about our business?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms