Home › Jobs in Abingdon ›
Branch Manager role in Abingdon
Here's more detail on this full time permanent position in Abingdon posted by Connells which finishes on November 21st 2019
Description: Posted by Connells - Branch Manager - Estate Agency Abingdon £25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary - £4...
Date Posted: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 21/11/2019
Location: Abingdon, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Tips
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Do not be late. Make plans for getting lost.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
External Abingdon Jobs:
Typical Interview Questions:
- How do you handle pressure?
- How do you measure success?
- Give me an example of good teamwork.
- Why are you leaving your exisiting company?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms