Posted by Maxxima
Location: South East England, Great Britain
Employment Details:contract, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £97500
Description: Listed by Maxxima - Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sonographer to fill a part time role in the South East. The shifts will be weekend only. The hospital is based in a local city with many transport links. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of Ultrasound practices.
The role is available to start ASAP and it is an on-going role. The starting pay rate for this locum Sonographer job is £50-60 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in Ultrasound Radiography.
Requirements of the Sonographer role include:
* Performing ultrasound examinations that yield important diagnostic information
* Communicating with the ultrasound team members and liaising with other disciplinary teams
* Keeping accurate records and updating records when needed
* Ensuring a high standard of patient care and actively improve the patient experience
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
Date listed: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/03/2019
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Say it concisely. When posting out CVs, get the future boss's attention with a brief and concise cover letter that explains distinctly how your meet the occupation needs.Make it easy for the person reading, making it apparent why you are the best candidate for the position."
More South East England Positions:
Key things for this position:
Interview Questions - Practice These: