Home › Jobs in Buckinghamshire ›
Buckinghamshire: Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist - Private role
Placed by Athona - The Health Recruitment Specialists
Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist - Private
Description: Listed by Athona - The Health Recruitment Specialists - Athona is currently recruiting for a locum Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist for a private service in Buckinghamshire. The ...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 15/11/2019
Location: Buckinghamshire, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £68250
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Think about your responses.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Don't be late. Plan for all eventualities.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Develop all the info needed in filling out a job application. Even if you are supplying a CV, it is possible that you will also be required to to complete a standard application for the HR team."
Jobs on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- A strong track record of problem solving in teams and on projects.
- Ability to convey your ideas via strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to act on own initiative, to plan and prioritise and manage own work to meet deadlines and deliver outcomes within set timescales
- Driven, motivated and ambitious
- Ability to build and develop good relationships
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What was the most sizeable frustration at your most recent employer?
- Would you take work home with you?
- What are your ambitions in the long term?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Buckinghamshire
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms