Home › Jobs in Stevenage ›
Stevenage: Band 6 Community Care Practitioner position
Posted by HCL
Band 6 Community Care Practitioner
Description: Listed by HCL - Band 6 CPN We are looking for an experienced Band 6 CPN to join an Adults Mental Health Team based in Ware, Hertfordshire....
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Stevenage, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £48750
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Read up on the business, hiring manager, and their history.
External Stevenage Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Analysing data and identifying trends
- A relevant degree or enough working experience
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Stevenage
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms