Home › Jobs in South East London ›
Band 5&6 Registered Nurse - Eltham - Children's Palliative Care job, South East London
Info about this full time permanent position in South East London listed by Maxxima ending on 15th November 2019
Band 5&6 Registered Nurse - Eltham - Children's Palliative Care
Description: Uploaded by Maxxima - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Registered Nurse and Registered Nurse to join this team in South East London. This lovely ...
Posted on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: South East London, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £27205
Interview and CV Help
- Learn about the industry, hiring manager, and job role.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Don't just recap your CV. Use this chance to show all your qualities that a CV does not visualise.
Recent South East London Jobs
More South East London Jobs:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What have you learned from your past miscalculations?
- Why are you moving from your job?
- If friends were asked why you should be taken on, what stuff would they respond with?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms