Home › Jobs in Colchester ›
Colchester: Band 3 Team Secretary/Receptionist () position
Posted by Your World Healthcare
Band 3 Team Secretary/Receptionist ()
Location: Colchester, Great Britain
Employment Details:temporary, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £17550
Description: Added by Your World Healthcare -
Band 3 Team Secretary/Receptionist
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Duration: TEMPORARY - Expected to be for 12 weeks (potentially longer)
Pay: £9.00 Paye or £10.35 Umbrella
The successful role holder will be responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks and be able to:
- Reception and audio typing. Effective clinical and non-clinical administration support within the service and with the multi-disciplinary teams.
- Filing of documents associated with research studies in study management files, patient medical records etc.
- Registering and updating patient details on NHS software applications.
- Photocopying and scanning of documents associated with research trials including information sheets and consent forms.
Date added: 08/11/2018
Listed Until: 20/12/2018
External Blogs for Your Interview
Additional Colchester Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Good teamplayer
- Complete other ad-hoc work as asked
- Should conduct yourself in an appropriate fashion
- An aspiring and enthusiastic outlook
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What do you require from a boss?
- What did you love or despise about your last employer?
- Do you think you're too good for this vacancy?
- What obstacles have you faced at a recent role?
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms