Home › Jobs in Birmingham ›
Birmingham-based Available Homes Officer position
Placed by Clarion
Available Homes Officer
Description: Added by Clarion - We have a vacancy for an Available Homes Officer to join our team in Birmingham. As a member of our team you'll provide an...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 24/10/2019
Location: Birmingham, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £28136
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
More Birmingham Positions:
It may be nice to have:
- Keen to learn, able to multi task and prioritise with excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to prioritise and make effective decisions
- A proven ability to work as part of a team
- Good people skills
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What have you discovered about your prior slip ups?
- What are your wage requirements?
- What did you love or despise about your last job?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Birmingham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms