Home › Jobs in Cambridge ›
Cambridge: Associate Designer/Designer - Academic job
Listed by Cambridge University Press
Associate Designer/Designer - Academic
Description: Added by Cambridge University Press - Cambridge University Press has an exciting opportunity available for an Associate Designer/Designer - Academic j...
Date added: 11/10/2019
Listed to: 22/11/2019
Location: Cambridge, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £26500
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Be sincere, cheery, positive, forthright and succint.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
It may be nice to have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen and wanting to absorb
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What salary are you willing to take?
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
- Have you endured problems working with a manager?
External Guides for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Cambridge
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms