Home › Jobs in Seaham ›
Assistant Site Manager position, Seaham
This is a temporary job listed by Bromak
Assistant Site Manager
Description: Job from: Bromak Ltd - Overview My client is looking to recruit Assistant Site Managers to work for the company on a temporary to permanent basis...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 28/03/2019
Location: Seaham, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £35100
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to ready yourself before the interview.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Make sure your recent linkedin messages are not unprofessional.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
External Seaham Positions:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Have you ever had difficulty working for a line manager?
- What sizeable situations have you taken on?
- How would you operate if the manager was incorrect about something?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms