Home › Jobs in Chester ›
Chester: Assistant Night Manager job
Listed by Seneca Bridge Resource Partners
Assistant Night Manager
Description: Listed by Seneca Bridge Resource Partners - We are currently recruiting for a full time Assistant Night Manager role at a global hospitality management company in the heart ...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 01/11/2019
Location: Chester, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £17000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Key things for this position:
- A capable teammate, adept enough to initiate friendships
- Resolute, resilient and incessant nature
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- A great team player as well as work to own initiative
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Have you endured difficulty working for a boss?
- Demonstrate to us some examples of great teamwork.
- What was the most sizeable frustration at your most recent employer?
- What did you love or despise about the previous role?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Chester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms