Home › Jobs in Leighton Buzzard ›
ASSISTANT MANAGER role in Leighton Buzzard
A full time permanent job role in Leighton Buzzard placed by Jackie Wilsher Staff Service closing on 20-11-2019
Description: Posted by Jackie Wilsher Staff Service - Have you worked within hospitality and a hotel and restaurant environment? If the answer is yes - please see below: We are currently seekin...
Date Posted: 09/10/2019
Listed to: 20/11/2019
Location: Leighton Buzzard, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £20000
Interview and CV Tips
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Do not be late. Prepare for getting lost.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
More Leighton Buzzard Positions:
Latest Leighton Buzzard Positions
Typical Interview Questions:
- Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?
- What relevant know-how do you possess?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms