Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester-based Assistant Management Accountant job role
Here's a job placed by Page Personnel Finance
Assistant Management Accountant
Description: From Page Personnel Finance - My client in Wythenshawe is looking for an Assistant Accountant to assist with the month end duties. The role is progressive and can offer a full ...
Added on: 10/05/2019
Ends on: 21/06/2019
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £22000
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
- Sit down, be calm, take five minutes to ready yourself ahead of meeting the interviewer.
- Be genuine, cheery, attentive, direct and succint.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negative thoughts.
Roles on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What serious barriers have you beaten?
- What can you do for our department?
- What things are you wanting to learn in this job?
Positions in places close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms