Home › Jobs in Kingston Upon Thames ›
Kingston Upon Thames-based Assistant Headteacher (Specialist Residential School) role
Posted by Compass Associates
Assistant Headteacher (Specialist Residential School)
Description: Added by Compass Associates Ltd - Assistant Headteacher (Specialist Residential School) Severe Learning Disabilities & Autism £50,000 p/a Kingston upon T...
Date added: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/03/2019
Location: Kingston Upon Thames, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £50000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Make it in time, to feel chilled and ready for your interview.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
External Kingston Upon Thames Positions:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What's your biggest flaw?
- What pressured obstructions have you defeated?
- Have you had problems working with a superior?
Positions in towns and cities close to Kingston Upon Thames
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms